Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bhel Puri


Bhel  Puri is one of my favorite mid night snack and is highly associated with my hostel life. Whenever I make Bhelpuri , I could not stop myself going in a flashback of memories filled with my teen-hood  friends and hostel  life. I have spent eight years of my life in hostel and so my school-college friends are like family to me as we have spent so many years together. Hostel Life has a charm of its own. I have also heard from few people who didn’t had a good experience of hostel but  my Bansathali Vidyapidth was just a second home for me. We have done every thing from small mischiefs to big blunders. I could not stop myself smiling whenever I remember those naughty days  painting face of the sleeping girls, ringing the hostel bell in mid night, stealing the food from mess and so called “kanjoosh” friend to the big gang wars. Beside all the fun, hostel  had also taught us some of the important lessons of social life and been a place where I have found the best of friends .

3 comments:

  1. Wow thats my fav.. feel like having some chaat now.. looks so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story of 'hostel life' brought back so many memories ..... I luv n miss my hostel days.
    Bhelpuri looks tempting

    Cheers n Happy Cooking,
    Satrupa

    http://satrupa-foodforthought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anju...your post reminded me of my memories of eating bhelpuri at school food stall...bhel puri is all time favourite.Quick,easy and yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Your comments are a great source of encouragement for me.