Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bread Chat


Many times it happens that people visit us at a very short notice or a five minute visit from friend or relative turns into a nice get together. I am bought up in a family where mere biscuits and Namkeen served with tea are not regarded that welcoming especially when your visitor is not coming from a walk able distance. One doesn’t have to be formal with the friends and relatives living around you because very often you meet with them. But when people comes specially to visit you with a long drive then definitely they need some warm or welcoming snacks with tea. So here I will be putting some 10 minute recipes or ideas that I and my mom have been practicing. All most all of  my blog visitor’s hail from the culture where “Atithi Devo Bhava” is incorporated in a person from childhood. So let’s start adoring our guests with these quick recipes.



Generally we have bread available in our refrigerator week long. Bread Chat is the quickest way to add something warm with tea. Her in bread chat I have fried onions, capsicum and have added bread pieces to it.

1 comment:

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Your comments are a great source of encouragement for me.