Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Little devil and his Tiffin

Preparing tiffin for the kids is really a challenging job for all mothers and especially when the kids are lot fussy in eating. My six year little devil really gives me hard time when it comes to eating. When he is at home, I can make him eat anything because he is busy watching TV and I am busy putting all greens and healthy stuff into his stomach.  Although  he starts complaining of all that green things and red things  whenever he gets chance to see in the plate but  generally he get few chances of seeing all the healthy stuff because that’s hidden either beneath the chappati or rice. I have also heard in lot of gyan sessions that letting kids watch TV with food is not a good idea. But my idea is based on the priority, so my first priority is to make sure that all the healthy stuff goes inside his body and second priority will be restrict him from watching too much TV.  I also think that its true with everyone that if you let kids eat their meal by themselves, they will only eat their favorite part and that is definitely minus all the green things.
But it’s also true that moms can win their battle only at home and when it comes to tiffin time, we have to surrender and have to go per the kids choices. So here I will pour some of my easy and kids favorite recipes.  I myself don’t always try these recipes with my son because he is super fussy and  his  first choice is always Maggie and aloo ka paranthas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Your comments are a great source of encouragement for me.